But the exciting thing that we get to do in the off-season is make and start implementing plans for the next year. So what are our plans for next year? Well, you are presumably looking at one. A complete redo of our website, top to bottom. This includes a greater social media presence. We are on Pinterest, and have started this blog. So, what else is in the works?
- An on-line reservation system for our river trips, as well as most everything else we do. Customers will be able to book the trip that they want and pay directly on-line. We will continue to take reservations over the phone, of course.
- Putting in a 'nature playscape' for the new playground in the RV campground.
- Moving (and upgrading) the staff housing
- Putting in 4 new backcountry tent sites.
- (Possibly) putting in several 4-person "Rustic Plus" cabins (with heat/air)