Need help selecting a trip?
1) I have certain dates/certain time of the year that I want to do my trip....
2) I want more (or less) excitement on my trip...
• Very easy, little to no whitewater (Class I/II):
▪ How about taking a raft on one of our canoeing/kayaking sections!
• Family/Beginner whitewater (Class III):
▪ Big South Fork Canyon (Spring)
▪ Cumberland River (Summer)
• Intermediate whitewater (Class IV):
▪ Big South Fork Gorge (Spring)
▪ Not Class IV, but try a Duck on our summer river
3) I have kids rafting with me, so I need to check age restrictions for a trip....
We also Recommend:
Physical Address: 2001 Hwy 90, Corbin, KY 40701.
CAUTION: Many GPS units will *not* bring you to our location! Click here for directions.